Look at the EKG monitor, select from 257 cardiac arrhythmias with different heartbeats, analyze them and learn how your heart works. Use the Random option to practice your knowledge and detect heart conditions. The tool's designed for medical students and everyone interested in anatomy.
- Check your heart rate, time and voltage
- Control every rhythm and possible changes
- Experience realistic patients' scenarios
- No export feature
- No built-in text editors
Download ECG Simulator
- Developed by
Pace Symposia, Inc.
- File name: setup.exe (486 KB)
- Latest version: 184.108.40.206
- License: Shareware
- Updated: June 28, 2019