Turn your PDF documents into DXF files without having AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat installed. Customize your output DXF files by altering general, input, and image PDF settings. Specify the line type and background color. Extract images from PDF documents and save in a separate subfolder.
- Supports batch mode
- Customizable output settings
- Does not require AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat
- Extracts images from PDFs
- No option to view conversion progress
Download Aide PDF to DXF Converter
- Developed by
Aide CAD Systems Incorporated.
- File name: pdf-dwg.exe (6.6 MB)
- Latest version: 10.0
- License: Shareware
- Updated: December 21, 2018