Manage the logical drives and partitions that your storage devices include. Work with the recognized partition formats such as FAT, NTFS, exFAT, ReFS, HFS+, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, BtrFS, UFS, XFS, JFS. Format logical drives converting them to FAT, exFAT, NTFS, and resize them, including FAT32 partitions that are greater than 32GB in size (up to 1Tb).
- Supports almost all file systems
- Creates large FAT32 partitions
- Makes partitions on a USB device
- Converts from MBR to GPT, and vice versa
- Lacks certain profound tools for experts
- Not good for inexperienced users
Download Active@ Partition Manager
- Developed by
LSoft Technologies Inc.
- File name: partmanfree-setup.exe (19.5 MB)
- Latest version: 6.0.15
- License: Free
- Updated: October 17, 2018